It is undeniable that COVID-19 health crisis has taken a large toll on front-line healthcare workers over the past year. In the early onset of COVID, Article 30-D of the Public Health Law, better known as the “Emergency Disaster Treatment Protection Act” (EDTPA) was...
- COVID-19’s Uncertain Impact on Future Malpractice Claims
- New York State Senate Votes to Repeal Immunity Protections for Nursing Homes
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation