Employees, employers and insurance agents are likely aware of New York's Labor Law 240, also commonly known as the "Scaffold Law." The 1885 law was created with the intent of protecting construction workers from any injury caused by a fall or other incident involving...
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation
- Defending a Claim under New York Labor Law Section 240(1): The Obstacles for a Dismissal Pursuant to a Motion for Summary Judgment
- Are there limitations to New York’s No-Fault law?