Navigating new rideshare laws and their impact on insurance coverage disputes has become increasingly more complicated. With the passage of legislation last year, rideshare companies such as Lyft, Uber and Ride are mandated to provide vehicle liability insurance of...
- COVID-19’s Uncertain Impact on Future Malpractice Claims
- New York State Senate Votes to Repeal Immunity Protections for Nursing Homes
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation