More and more travelers are deciding to forego the option of a standard hotel and looking into a rising trend: the Airbnb stay. Instead of the usual option of turndown service or continental breakfast, travelers for both leisure and business are considering larger...
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation
- Defending a Claim under New York Labor Law Section 240(1): The Obstacles for a Dismissal Pursuant to a Motion for Summary Judgment
- Are there limitations to New York’s No-Fault law?