More and more travelers are deciding to forego the option of a standard hotel and looking into a rising trend: the Airbnb stay. Instead of the usual option of turndown service or continental breakfast, travelers for both leisure and business are considering larger...
- COVID-19’s Uncertain Impact on Future Malpractice Claims
- New York State Senate Votes to Repeal Immunity Protections for Nursing Homes
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation