The state of New York is a great place to live because it's one of the centers of world commerce has been so for a long time now. Because of that, there are laws designed over a hundred years ago still on the books. Many of them no longer make sense. The prime example...
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation
- Defending a Claim under New York Labor Law Section 240(1): The Obstacles for a Dismissal Pursuant to a Motion for Summary Judgment
- Are there limitations to New York’s No-Fault law?