The days of paper logs and fudging hours of service are long gone. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMSCA) placed a mandate on electronic logging devices a few years ago. Since then, truckers and trucking companies have been working to equip...
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation
- Defending a Claim under New York Labor Law Section 240(1): The Obstacles for a Dismissal Pursuant to a Motion for Summary Judgment
- Are there limitations to New York’s No-Fault law?