New York is only one of 12 states, as well as Puerto Rico, in the United States that requires insurance companies to utilize a no-fault policy after an insured driver is involved in an accident. This policy states that motorists involved in accidents will first go to...
- COVID-19’s Uncertain Impact on Future Malpractice Claims
- New York State Senate Votes to Repeal Immunity Protections for Nursing Homes
- Continuous Treatment Doctrine Failed to Revive Bronx County Medical Malpractice Claim
- The Homeowner Exemption to New York Labor Law Sections 240 and 241
- New York Labor Law Section 240(1) and Misusing Safety Equipment: The Case of Biaca-Neto v. Boston Rd. II Housing Development Fund Corporation