Richard J. Porter
Hagelin Spencer LLC
135 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202-2500
Richard J. Porter, Esq. practices in the areas of insurance defense and civil liability litigation.
Richard received his bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo with a degree in Political Science and Economics, and he received his law degree from SUNY Buffalo Law School. While in law school, Richard competed on, and later was an assistant coach of, the Frederick Douglass Moot Court team. He also worked as a law clerk for a prominent insurance defense and coverage law firm.
In Richard’s spare time, he enjoys playing bass in a local band. He also volunteers his time coaching amateur swim teams.
Richard is a member of the Erie County Bar Association.
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer