MICHAEL T. HAGELIN
Hagelin Spencer LLC
135 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202-2500
MICHAEL T. HAGELIN obtained his history degree from the University at Buffalo and his law degree from Pace University School of Law. He has been admitted in New York since 1982. While at Pace, Mr. Hagelin helped redraft the Federal Administrative Procedure Act. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, and the United States District Court, Western District of New York. Prior to starting the firm, Mr. Hagelin was a partner with a Buffalo insurance defense firm, focusing exclusively on matters of civil litigation.
Mr. Hagelin is a member of the American, New York State, and Erie County Bar Associations; New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, and is a member of the Negligence Committee with the Erie County Bar Association. Mr. Hagelin has tried over two hundred civil jury trials to verdict and has argued appeals before the U. S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, the New York Court of Appeals, the Appellate Division, Fourth Department, and all lower New York Courts. He focuses his practice in insurance defense, insurance coverage, professional malpractice, product liability, automobile negligence, and premises liability.
Michael is a member of the Erie County Bar Association
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer