Michael J. Mernin
Hagelin Spencer LLC
1225 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, New York 11530
35 JOURNAL SQUARE
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07306
Michael J. Mernin practices in the areas of insurance coverage and insurance defense litigation.
Mike has an extensive background representing commercial and residential insurers in first and third-party insurance coverage actions in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York. He has drafted appellate briefs and has argued appeals in both states, including appeals before the New York Court of Appeals—the highest court in New York. Mike has also been active in the New York City Bar Association, previously chairing its Committee on Military Affairs and Justice. While serving the bar association, Mr. Mernin presented testimony before the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee’s hearing on military commission proceedings, and he visited Guantanamo to observe those proceedings.
Mike received his J.D. from Georgetown University and his B.A. from the University of Virginia.
Mike is a member of the New York City Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer