MATTHEW D. PFALZER
Matthew D. Pfalzer practices in the areas of insurance defense litigation, civil liability litigation, and commercial litigation. He also maintains a sports law practice in which he represents and advises professional and amateur athletes.
Matthew is a graduate of the State University of New York at Fredonia, and he received his Juris Doctor from the University of Buffalo School of Law. During law school, Matt interned for a New York Supreme Court Justice and worked as a law clerk at Hagelin Spencer, LLC.
Matthew is a passionate ice hockey fan, having played amateur hockey for many years. He played NCAA Div. III ice hockey at SUNY Fredonia. In high school, Matt was a member of four New York State championship teams and one national championship team.
Matthew is a member of the Erie County Bar Association
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer