Jeffrey S. Dorman
Hagelin Spencer LLC
1225 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, New York 11530
35 JOURNAL SQUARE
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07306
Jeffrey S. Dorman practices in the areas of insurance defense litigation, civil liability litigation, and commercial litigation.
Jeffrey is a graduate of Indiana University-Bloomington, and he received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers Law. While in law school, Jeffrey was a participant in the Hunter Moot Court competition and a member of the Federal Prisoner Re-Entry clinic. Jeffrey also interned for a New Jersey-Appellate Division Judge and an insurance defense firm.
After graduating law school, Jeffrey clerked in Elizabeth, New Jersey for the Honorable Daniel R. Lindemann of the Union County Superior Court. Jeffrey was also an Associate Attorney with New York City-based firm prior to joining Hagelin Spencer. He handled personal injury, civil rights, and surrogate’s court proceedings.
Jeffrey is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and the New Jersey Bar Association.
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer