Hagelin Spencer LLC
135 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202-2500
DANIEL DUBNICKI received his Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo Law School in 2012. During law school, he clerked for both a Family Court Judge and a City Court Judge, as well as a solo practitioner in the area of wills, trusts, and estates. Mr. Dubnicki is admitted to practice in New York State. His practice areas include insurance defense, automobile negligence, personal injury, and estate matters.
Before law school, Mr. Dubnicki attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where he graduated cum laude with a degree in Philosophy. While at BYU, he was a member of their world-renowned Ballroom Dance Company, which tours all over the United States, as well as internationally. Mr. Dubnicki has competed and performed in Belgium, England, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and Ukraine, and won the 2005 National Ballroom Championship in the pre-amateur division with his dance partner, Jill Kruse.
Daniel is a member of the Erie County Bar Association
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer