Amanda R. Webber
Hagelin Spencer LLC
135 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202-2500
AMANDA R. WEBBER practices in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, negligence, general liability, personal injury, and appeals. Amanda graduated magna cum laude from SUNY Oswego as a political science major and cum laude from SUNY Buffalo Law School. Amanda was a publications editor on the Buffalo Law Review, competed in the school’s Jessup International Moot Court Team, and was selected as a member of The Order of Barristers for excellence in oral advocacy.
Prior to joining Hagelin Spencer, she worked as a law clerk at Gross, Shuman, Brizdle & Gilfillan, interned with an Erie County Supreme Court Judge, and worked for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
Amanda is a member of the Erie County Bar Association
Contact Hagelin Spencer
News & Articles
- Insurance Defense Litigators Serving Garden City, Long Island and Jersey City, NJ
- Insurance Coverage Attorney For Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester Residents
- Garden City, Jersey City, Niagra Falls, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Defense Attorney
- Buffalo, Garden City, Jersey City, Rochester, Syracuse NY Insurance Coverage Lawyer
- Syracuse Insurance Defense Lawyer